HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Geoprof did 2 good posts on WF and what he says is bang on. Everyone keeps hanging their hat on 52 Oz of Au over 4.8M but how many here realize that those assays were repeated with the other half of the core and got substantially less grade? I would of liked to find that NR but I have not had the time to research this on the weekend.

My youngest princess had her 5th birthday and we held a friends party on Saturday and family party today...very busy weekend but crucial in remembering what is important and ultimatly, who we are doing all this for!

I am glad that Geoprof, jgocar24, yixter and others have stepped up and said there peace on Windfall and got some good thumbs on it. I posted a few weeks back that Windfall would not be a main trust for Noront and have supported management in this decision to option Windfall and have taken some abuse for this. All I can say is I believe management is doing the best they can for us to get the best ROI and if I felt otherwise, I would be the first to lead the charge to raise hell.

We are on the cusp of phenomenal things in the RoF and more specifically at Eagle 1. I believe we will be very handsomelly(sp?) rewarded for these shares that we own and in a fairly short time horizon. It is not time to fold the tent that is for sure. Some investors here are still very cautious about this company and that is not a bad thing after the roller coaster ride we have had in the last 2 years. However, I do believe this is exactly the time to get very excited. Hole 49 is a game changer!

From what I hear, Noront has the assays back on hole 49 but they do not want to make any mistake on this one-many institutional eyes are now looking at them!! Everything will be compiled, than analyzed and then they will build a story around those results. Could results be out tomorrow before the open...possible. Do I expect it within the next two weeks max...I do! I have been told that assays will be out shortly last Thursday and I believe my source on that one. Shortly is always open for debate but I think it will be 2 weeks max-IMO. The other issue is the Noront luncheon which will be held on August 20 in Toronto. I am sure they want the news out way before that happens.

On a side note, Noront has reserved 20 seats for agoracom posters. I have volunteered to supply a list of names to attend. All those that wish to attend this meeting please send me a PM. I will compile the list and forward it to JJ and she will make the final decision of who they invite as this is an invitation only presentation.

The market exploded this stock from 0.60 to 1.47 in pretty much 2 days and has maintained that price to the surprise of a few of our posters here...I suspect a few day traders got caught also and lost some shares during the last week. But the big game is just being set up now. Our CEO and others have filled their pockets with 0.62 options, they gave retail a week to load up after telling us about hole 49 as best they legally could before they shopped this around to their investment buddies who quickly turned around and bought massively into the story. I have not heard anyone say thank you to our management for being so obvious about hole 49 and then waiting a week before going to see GMP, CLARUS, Sprott...They did us a favor there and those that understood hole 49 took that week to load up and were rewarded for paying attention. So Thank you Wes for giving us this great opportunity!!

Now those investment buddies of their's basically put in seed money at this point. Seed money that they want a 5 bagger from. However, the biggest thing for us is these guys have NOT on their radar again. If these assays are as good as how they were described in the NR, these guys will pour money into NOT like 2 years ago and even with our bigger share float, we will probably see our old highs again within the year, maybe much sooner.

Let's concentrate on the positives here guys because we have lots to be positive about!

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply