HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

You thought I was gonna say Windfall, didn't ya ? Come on, you know ya did, lol. No, I'd like these two questions to be asked instead.

1. As at August 15th, 2009, what is the remaining bank balance ? And what is the monthly burn rate projected to be, going forward from August 15th, 2009.

2. I realize that EagleOne is the priority at the moment. But looking forward, can you provide a time frame for furthur drilling on T-Bird One and other new prospective targets in the ROF.

My reasons....

Here's how I look at it. Another financing is envitable as long as drilling continues. And with three drills going, it gets closer every month. We expect financings, that's how it works, as long as we can take something off the table for profit before the financing happens. Then we start again and repeat. We may get the chance to do that again, very shortly. I say again...Hah ! It would be the first time for me , as the greed hit me the other two times. But not this time.

So my questions will help me make decisions for profit taking. Because THAT is what THIS is all about.

strato

New Message
Please login to post a reply