HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Trading...

posted on Jul 27, 2009 02:24PM

I really like the fact that we are trading sideways... establishing a new bottom....

I really taught that this had the chance to retract down to 1$... but it's holding pretty decently! Lower volume... tells me people are all waiting for the results before deciding what they will do...

Now if management doesn't come out with good numbers, after the public statement they made about the depth of the hole.... the fact that it can triple the current estimates... I will be very pissed off!

Let's hope management didn't trick us... low chance they did... or else they would lose a lot of credibility... I think this might just be some sideway trading before the next big step up! Keeping my fingers cross here! Good luck!

The waiting period before a NR is always high in emotion... each night wondering if tomorrow will be the day! When it's bad... what a deception... but when it's good and the SP skyrocket! WHAT A FEELING! Worth all the waiting! Now let's hope this will happen with NOT! Good luck!

New Message
Please login to post a reply