HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: bull flag

in response to by
posted on Jul 27, 2009 04:14PM

" I am very concerned about is the cci never retraced back to -100 before blowing through +100 It is not a good sign usually, as it means consolidation was not achieved adequetly. Well I think this week will be a nervous one. NEWS WILL BLOW THE LID OFF THIS IF IT IS PLEASING...coswil"

Let me put it in my terms. There is a general acceptance that we are in a cyclical bull market and money is flowing back into the market rapidly and particularly into stocks that are attracting attention. The combination of our recent accomplishments, instos who know this is a good place to be and general enthusiasm for the market and making profits, is what is driving our stock up. There won't necessarily be news tomorrow any more than there was news today but there is the expectation that it is coming and anyone doing their DD knows it's a good place to be where a stock is doing well and expecting good news. The escalating price alone is inspiration to take a position in this stock. As for retracing, who knows, we might have to wait for that and perhaps we all will have wanted to have sold by the time that happens... if it does. As for the regulars here, we know something is going to pop sooner or later.

New Message
Please login to post a reply