HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I take Clarus and National buying so heavily in the last 15min as smart money not wanting to miss the boat. Like I said earlier, I believe some of these big boys expected the SP to drop and they wanted to pick shares up cheaper. What happened is our volume dropped considerably when they stopped buying but the price never really dropped-not on any significant volume anyways. The big boys realized that too many people want in on this and the longs are not selling and the swing traders are running out of shares. So if they want to accumulate any significant amount of shares, they have to increase how much they are willing to pay.

Where I see this as very bullish is that they did not hesitate to pay more when they realized the feeding frenzy was going on and cheap shares will soon be a thing of the past-especially when the NR confirms what JH thought of hole 49. The bottom line is Clarus and National think $1.60 is still cheap compared to what they believe it will be and I like that!

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply