HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I am slowly getting nervous... and you explained why... with all this positive anticipation... what if the news isn't that stunning? What if Management was wrong and we hit small % of nickel?? that would be terrible...

One thing tells me that this is impossible... the volume we have... it's not drying out... so it means some people were told that numbers will be great... let's just hope management didn't make a mistake...

Now I have a question... what is the nickel grade you think would make us go up?

I was also thinking that management, by issuing they've hit, in their investor presentation closed SEC's mouth... nothing is leaking about the results... everybody has the same info about the visual of hole 49... I hope that by saying that they might have triple the ressource... they didn't put their foot in their mouth!

Good luck folks... and I hope the NR delivers... and that this thing pops at 4$ or more! (honnestly, last week I was hoping for 3$... but seing the buying pressure here, and the way it's climbing... I would think that we might even go higher then 4$... but this is maybe a fantasy! lol... )

now with no news tomorrow... I would think that this has to retract at some point... it can go green forever like this! good luck!

New Message
Please login to post a reply