HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Reasonable NOT's Share Price

posted on Jul 28, 2009 08:32PM

Glorieux posted the current value of Eagle 1 based on the latest spot prices without including hole 49 that could triple the total value, and Blackbird 1 & 2 chromite reserve.

$1,490,507,728

I can't estimate how much would need to set up and operate a mine at Eagle I including the construction of the required road ($63MM). I don't think it would cost more than 1 billion dollars. Let's say roughly 1 billion dollars and divide the rest by 155 million shares. It will be $6.00 per share. Now if the total resource is tripled and thus Noront has an opportunity to save cost by runing a mine at the same location, it could be ???

So I can't believe my eyes when you said you can't believe your eyes. NOT's sp has been suppressed for a while by market manipulators. It has been deserved for much higher price.

Now if the deposit is going to be tripled, you see how cheap the current sp is. NOT is repeating it history itself under the same scenario. Please check in early September 2007 and compare what's happening these days. You will find a very close similarity between two scenarios.

http://stockcharts.com/charts/gallery.html?not.v

I think Noront had assay results as of last week, NR will probably be out tomorrow or Thursday, IMO. I sincerely hope Noront present excellent assay data and significant visual mineralization from hole 50 & 51.

New Message
Please login to post a reply