HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"I agree, there is no reason for anybody to sell out, but history shows us that "the markets" and "the traders" expectations are very high, and just like earlier i could fear that "the wrong" news could ignite a sell off. But on the other hand if this should happen, it would be a great entry point."

Laphroigh,

I agree with you too, the wrong news has hit us a couple of times. This time around I am wondering if things are somewhat more in our favor. It has been stated here several times that so called institutions are buying big time now, huge volumes. This means they could also sell big time. BUT!, somehow that makes no sense: why go through all this buying, just on a rumour, and then when a NR on a different subject (vanadium) comes out, start selling without waiting for the real source of the rumour (nickel). It all could happen, but it makes no sense to me. I would guess normal selling pressure as we have seen these days with probably more buying in the end. So I'll be holding.

Good luck to all longs and have a nice day!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply