HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: the big picture: VANADIUM will compliment the nickel, chrome ect...

You people are discussing this Vanadium like it something special. Let me tell you how special I think it is.

The TSX called Wes and asked what was going on over there with all the action. Wes was asked if there was impending news. For good business reasons he wanted a slow sp climb to allow the institutions in. The sp goes down then up and then back down to 10 or so to keep the tsx away.

They tell WEs to release something the other day so he does. They call him yesterday and suggested he release something so he grabbed the vanadium NR. This keeps the TSX or SEC or whoever off his back.

In this way he can prolong the run up, slow down the incremental rise allowing the institutions to have their fill then it will be our turn. I see god business moves here.

There now that situation has been explained........:)

You all are aware this is just my opinion.

I am continually told that this is bigger than even the retail investors think. Re read the Corporate pdf.

Don

New Message
Please login to post a reply