HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Kid Creek Comparison - Don't poop your pants after reading...

Well they are both VMS deposits in Canada, and I will leave it at that

Where did you get the 67,000,000 t from?

Now if this is actually a 67 million tonne deposit (which would be amazying but still improbable), I think you missed the other metals in your calculation for NSR. At 11 $ Ni (a little optimistic but I dont have a calculator so I have to use the NI 43-101) I figure the value in the ground of a 1.09% Ni deposit would be 18.5 billion (using the NSR of Dissseminated Resources. of 275$/t). This would have to be discounted over the length of the mine to give an accurate indication of what it would do to the stock price

Now I can't have people actually enjoying what I write so I would point out that the current deposit is only 3,000,000 t, even if it is open at depth. I would also imagine with the mining costs that they are estiimating at shallow depth that, a 1% Ni deposit would become uneconomical to mine long before 3000m.

New Message
Please login to post a reply