HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Risk Tolerance

posted on Aug 01, 2009 01:14PM

There is quite a discussion going on here about risk tolerance and the thought of taking some off the table early, so I decided to throw my thoughts in also.

There were a good few still left here that followed this stock up from pennies to where it peaked at 7.43 last year. Most of us held it all right up and back down again, as thus are very concerned that we do not do the same thing again. But compare the situation now to then;

Feb 2008; We had found nickel at Eagle1 and they had just announced Eagle2. All the hype was being generated by the company with constant halts and news releases that talked about only blue sky. The market was at a peak. The potential seemed totally openended in our favor.

August 2009; We have the nickel at Eagle1, though it has limitations. We now have indications that the real Eagle2 is below Eagle1, and larger, and the market is just coming off a real slump with nowhere to go but up. But the real kicker for me is the response from the company. In 13 trading days we have quadrupled the SP, with no response from the company except their claim that there was nothing to report. This raises a huge blue flag for me. They have to know that after this jump in share price, if they don't come out with something spectacular they are going to get crucified. Yet they seem quite comforable with things. With all the rumors flying about there has to be some truth to them. If 50% of the rumors are 50% correct, we are going to the moon, and quickly.

I would caution everyone to be very careful what you sell, at least until we do get the next news release. At that point a decision can be made with a little bit of knowledge as to where this is going. In Feb 2008, I maintained a sell figure in my mind of $27.00. I have not mentioned the figure for a long time, but it is cropping up in my thoughts quite often lately.

Holding strong

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply