HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

This was posted on TCC about FWR, I remove a name that was mentioned in this post.

Well, someone has to say it, might as well be me.

I seem to remember many people saying that they gaurantee FWR's SP will be higher then NOT's 'very soon'. led the charge from the board and had a pathetic following. I still believe FWR to be a great stock, with much potential, but at the time of the SP predictions, and currently, there was and still isn't any comparison between the two companies. Back then Noront had E1, a 2 billion dollar resource, THAT PEOPLE WANTED, and some chrome that no one cared about. FWR had chrome as well, along with a more diluted company that had almost no land. Still inexperienced investors said it was going "to da moon". Many on TCC cautioned this way of thinking, because it was far too speculative.

Every company in the world has potential, heck, even my backyard has potential, but in reality less then 1% of these companies actually reach it. Noront had already proven to be the King, without question.

I guess the reason I am writing this post is because I feel sorry for some of the investors who fell for this. I am sure there were some long time NOT holders who sold at a huge loss, thinking they could recoup it on FWR because guys like and others told them FWR was "KING". Even Mac Watson somehow graduated to Godhood just as Nemis did. I have nothing against Mac, but he isn't God, nor was Nemis.

I wish all ROF investors the best of luck, but I still see no reason to invest in any other company (other then a pure lottery ticket) then NOT. It now appears to be on the brink of something huge, and still people talk about "potential". Be very careful with this word, as I said, every piece of land holds "potential". Same as FWR has potential to trade all the way to .28 cents today:):) Sorry, that was a cheap shot, but someone had to say it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply