HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Aug 02, 2009 06:28PM
Aug 02, 2009 07:11PM

Storm.

Although I am not new to the markets, the mining scene is one portfolio I am new to. And I know squat about mining! Albeit what attracted me to the ROF was the interest and results from a multitude of JVs. Those results are now proving the pudding as to say. Chrome hits are world class but the world wants to see nickel. And I most assuredly think they will get results via NOT. If one looks at the number of JVs in the area and the time and money invested along with the results to date, one can conclude that these people know what they are doing (or they are all mad hatters!) . Another point to consider is discoveries do not know JV borders. What is in one camp, may also be in another.

So if one can take this a step further, a feasible nickel discovery that would be minable would open the region up for development and production. One would be folly to think they would just let the other mineral deposits sit in the ground. If someone mines nickel, someone will mine chrome. And who knows what else will be discovered.

I think being divested in the ROF is very reasonable. I am in the same position as you having a few ROF JVs in my portfolio. I will hold them for now and not buy/sell to support the other. That reminds me of university exams. Stick with your first answer!

But as they say, " yas pay your money, yas take your chances!"

We are all waiting for the news we want to hear and fearing the news we don't want to hear.

Remember all to say your prayers Monday night!!

Cheers.

B.

New Message
Please login to post a reply