HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

dilemma?

posted on Aug 02, 2009 06:28PM

So I have to admit I am relatively new to the investing game ( 18 months)

there have been many times over the last year when i have regretted my investing decisions, However, i never lost faith in Noront. At the same time i am invested in fwr and spq and a few others.

right now FWR is 10% under my buy in and SPQ is 50% under my buy in. I am tempted to sell one or the other to buy NOT. But when I look at it considering NOTs current price I am not sure if i should sell or not.

I am wondering the boards opinion on this.

Does NOT have a better chance of hitting $25 then does FWR hitting 2.70 or SPQ hitting .45?

One part of me says yes, the other part says that the good results we expect from NOT will drive the the others up.

I am open to discussion on the options and of course realize that the final decision is mine.

In addition, I would like to offer my opinion on a statement made earlier today in regards to a PP for NOT.

My opinion is that if NOT is not considering a PP now, that our news will be very very good. Why would they give away the farm for $2.50 if they can get $5.00 in 2 weeks?

I am eagerly awaiting the results as is everyone else, Strange as it may seem, I wish this wasn't a long weekend.

Cheers to all

Storm

New Message
Please login to post a reply