HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I still remember your great post last month HOOV describing the postulated geochemical events leading to the formation of the mineralized zones near Eagle 1. In that same post you mentioned that you might discuss the ROF inversion model (the idea that all of these geological features may be turned on their side) in a future post. I am wondering in light of all of this recent discussion on valuation whether you would be willing to comment on this model and its potential implication to these discussions. Particularly - How deep would such an inversion structure be expected to go?

I am still very excited about the possibility that this find may still be open at depth, especially in light of the fact that we could be following mineralized zones that have fairly narrow widths and lengths but extend for great lengths at depth that are mainly (or exclusively) on OUR property.

Many thanks in advance,

Scott

New Message
Please login to post a reply