HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The "turtle" always wins the race!!!

posted on Aug 06, 2009 12:59PM

Periodically I do swing trade a few shares here and there, however I haven't moved one NOT share in the past year or so. My average price is $4.91 at this point. I suppose I should moved NOT several times, but found myself very unsure to do so. Days like today really don't bother me, actually I do like them for the simple reason that it re-focus's my long term intentions on this stock.

I have said many times, this company is a long term hold, maybe 3-5 years or more. As retail investors we simply do not have the tools to trade properly with all the available information. Even if we have all the info, what we are lacking is street sense. What I mean by this is the inside track, conversations with the company principals over a beer or two, contact with the money people. Not to mention a significant amount of cash to actually move the market. (millions of dollars, not thousands), Some day traders may think they do, but I highly doubt it. My intention is not discredit a Day trader at all. Actually they do perform a nessesary function in that they do provide some liquidity to the market at times. I simply choose a different course of investing.

I've been investing for over 30 years and have worked in for FI's on the investment side, capital markets etc. What I have learned from all of this the time value of money. My grandfather starting selling Bell Canada stock is the 40's shortly after the war. this was done door to door beleive it or not. Needless to say, when he died in 1962, my grandmother live extremely comfortably for the rest of her life having amassed a small fortune in a stock which had promise at that time. The rest is history.

Noront will have it's day! What we are seeiing is Canada's next mining district unfold before our eyes! The world's demand for base metals will never go down as technology advances. If anything our comsumption will go up dramatically.

Right now I'm in the hole on this stock, however, I was able to purchase several others investments which have brought my gain up to a respectable number. I'm ok with that!

Our new PP of 20 million demostrates a significant increase in drilling over the coming months. I beleive the step out holes are very good and many people on the inside know this already. It's always hard to time the market, when to get in or out with your dollars. The company has a distinct advantage on news release and what we will see over the coming months is a very strategic release of infomation and timing that will untimiately compliment the share price. It will be a bumpy ride, however worth it in the end if your still holding.

Of course , my opinion only, have a good day.....Fast

New Message
Please login to post a reply