HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A love the birds....

posted on Aug 06, 2009 10:50PM

Eagle 1 will be a mine, with the news yesterday and the PP today, it makes no dought in my mind.

The resource estimate of Blackbird 1 and 2 will come out in Q4.

Don't orget THUNDERBIRD ! I'm really looking forward to the results of holes 22 and 23. They are 2 km away from holes 21, 24 and 25. That could be a GIANT sleeping in there !

Oh yeah.....we have also Eagle 2 and AT12, I almost have forgotten them !!!!!!

The market wants Nickel......fine, NOT are giving that right now so we have come back from the lows. Knowing that this is gonna be a mining camp, if you has all the birds together......I'm telling myself than we will go much higher than $20 and we will wake up Crazydik for real lol.

Seriously, I hope the management will do a job as good as Friedland did with the Voisey's Bay boom in the 90ies

So to me, what ever the price tomorrow is : $2.25, $2.5 or $3 a share, it's a gift so don't bother asking : Is it still the time to come aboard ? YES YES YES.

I told my collegues a couple of weeks ago that it wqas time to come back in when we were at $0.60 and they were afraid it would go lower.......now they're kicking their butts cause the had the information and they didn't act on it !

Why do you think that some firm would give Noront 20 millions of cash when cash is so hard to get these days. Hello.....that's because NOT is the JACKPOT. I have been believing it since 2007 and now more than ever.

This is one of the last train station, after that, the train will go to fast, don't run after it, train, come on board now before you miss the chance of a lifetime.

Only my humble opinion. Do your DD.

Manic

New Message
Please login to post a reply