HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

You are right when considering the maximum benefit obtained from Flow thru shares BUT investors with income of $100,000 still obtain very attractive tax benefit. My income isn't $200,000 yet I've participated in several 'flow thru' deals in past and pocketed very nice benefit from doing so.

We do agree that some pressure will be put on share price from those swapping free trading shares for flow thru by selling into the market and $2.30 is attractive to them. Also that this is a temporary situation which ends when flow thru shares are paid for. Then not unreasonable to see share price slowly rise until more exploration news come out to support an even higher level.

This of course means some volotility and nervousness so long investors have to recognize what's going on when they smile or frown when checking market price next week. Some day traders likely to be watching to sell over $2.30 and attempt to buy back on any weakness.

*Note I might 'day trade' once or twice a year since it's too nerve wracking for me BUT did so on Friday for a nice profit and ended back holding original position in Noront before the close. Doubt I'll have the nerve to try this on Monday BUT will watch and willing to add to holdings if price drops below $2.30 which I currently see as my comfort level. Comfort level varies for us all and changes with our take on the market and exploration results/timing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply