HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Question for board! OT in my opinion and covered. Plus reread the weeksposts
Aug 08, 2009 07:59AM
Aug 08, 2009 02:33PM

Aug 08, 2009 03:40PM

Aug 08, 2009 03:59PM

Re: Question for board! OT in my opinion and covered. Plus reread the weeksposts

in response to by
posted on Aug 08, 2009 04:31PM

Yixter, we've covered this topic quite well. Read my pm. Next to that, ask Noront. Don't want to bust balls but there are many argument for and against PP-flowthroughs at this moment. All we can really be glad about is that Noront is at least making decisions that aren't bad at all for the company in the long run. Only Noront can truthfully answer your question so email JJ. I'm sure she can give you a great answer

I suggest you look at the reasons for your own questions too... You seem to be a person who wants to just understand things. Right? Most questions can't be answered here. After all we aren't running the company hehe. And we do have limited knowledge...unfortunately. We are however a brainstorm group. Check the arguments made in the past few days concerning the pp, and i'm sure you'll get a good view...

The past couple of days there has been alot of "moaning" here about the PP. People are wasting a little too much energy on basically nothing but a few percent dilution of shares... Which in turn could get this discovery up on its feet for the first time gaining some form of stable motion...

All for now..

Bernhard

New Message
Please login to post a reply