HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Visit to South Africa.

posted on Aug 08, 2009 04:05PM

"Nkomati is located 300 km east of Johannesburg in the South African province of Mpumalanga and is the only primary nickel producer in South Africa. It also mines other by-product metals, such as copper, PGMs and chromium."

http://www.nornik.ru/en/our_products/norilsknickelafrica/#1

So why is the BOD travelling to South Africa. Most likely they are visiting Norilsk. The important nickel producer of the country. They are experts in the type of deposit we ourselves are dealing with, look at the content of their mines, it perfectly matches ours. Working together with Norilsk will give us knowledge, insight, and a strong will to get things done(production methodes and maybe even similar type of geological understanding) . Both mines in SA stated in the above link are running out of massive sulphides, and so they are turning to the lower grade-disseminated ore... which is less profitable. Fortunately we may be able to provide big companies a way to mine new high grade "massive sulphide" minerals. The stuff which increases profits. (sorry to say, but thats what shareholders want)...

I'm not stating they are going to work together, but if they do, it would be a good thing.

My thoughts for now, I'm looking for info on the Nkomati mine... and the other one in Botswana

New Message
Please login to post a reply