HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Timelines

in response to by
posted on Aug 09, 2009 12:37AM

A very "timely" question! Yes, I believe "it's in the ground" and ROF is destined to become a significant, likely world-class mining camp. That could be years down the road, though. But, I was hoping for a continuation of the rapid upswing in the SP in order to be able to partially disinvest before another equities crash, as experienced in Fall 2008. Based on a pretty broad cross-section of financial commentators and my version of common sense, this seems to be a near certainty. Only the timing is obscure, but my best guess, and that's all it is, would be October next. Subsequent to a further crash, I feel recovery may be much more protracted than the last time.

The new talk of "Christmas" or even "Thanksgiving" thus makes me feel uneasy. I would love to hold a substantial chunk of Noront for the long haul and would be quite comfortable with it. But having over-invested for the short term "bang", I will seriously miss it if it doesn't come off. It does appear to me, based on revelations to date, that this stock is substantially under-valued, so that short-term quick appreciaton did not seem far-fetched.

It has been pointed out to me that with the massive around the world governmental stimulation, there is plenty of cash sloshing around to hold up the markets indefinitely. If I was sure of that, it would be so nice to sit back and relax as the values in Noront are unfolded PR by PR. Strictly my layman's perspective. GLTA.

New Message
Please login to post a reply