HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

And on the same note.....

posted on Aug 09, 2009 07:51AM

"to be able to partially disinvest before another equities crash, as experienced in Fall 2008. Based on a pretty broad cross-section of financial commentators and my version of common sense, this seems to be a near certainty. Only the timing is obscure,"

A good number of gurus have stated that the repairing market is the result of gov't intervention as they pump up the market and try to alter public perception about economic recovery. I would think that any plunge protection groups would be doing overtime this fall to stave off any nervous nelly types starting up any dashes for the door. The market has improved quite well for whatever the reasons, so I suspect those that would try to control it would be very reluctant to let it get away from them quite so early in the fight. We'll see.

New Message
Please login to post a reply