HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I hear you Sam and that is certainly an option.

I remember when Inco decided they would try their hand at the battery business and bought Rayovac. There was a connection due to the nickel-cadmium. So it looked like a vertical integration.

It was a huge flop because Management had no experience in the battery business and even less in marketing on that scale. Marketing nickel is pretty one dimensional.

It reminded me of the words of one of my profs who always said "STICK TO YOUR CORE BUSINESS". Thats where your expertise lies. When you try something new you had better know what you are doing because the competion already has an advantage on you.

Now Cliffs wanting to get into Chromite Mining is a different story. They are successful miners of Iron Ore. They have develpoed roads & rail etc. Also they have been supplying materials to the Steel industry for decades. They have the contacts and have likely already confirmed that the steel mills will buy their chromite when they are ready.

I must admit I have very little faith in the Noront BoD after witnessing mut and jeff over the past 8 months. I can't imagine them trying to run/direct a mine.

SN

New Message
Please login to post a reply