HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

We better clean up this board

posted on Aug 10, 2009 01:36PM

or we're going to lose HOOV, and others pretty soon!

It's getting tiresome for so many to read the board now.

Look at our board now..so many post violations!

Please refrain from posting every l or 2 cents change in the stock price, or letting us know your every thought about everything that's said.

Please, this is not personal. Just trying to avoid possible disaster.

Jacki

REPOST of HOOV's request!

Board clutter

posted on Jul 30, 09 10:22AM

With the huge volume of posts on this board, I'm going to ask posters to use better judgment about what is sent to this board.

Today, I'm just going to guess that 1/3 of the posts were dialog between two people. That's what PMs are for. It stands for Private Message, but you could also look at it as Personal Message.

If you made a mistake and misunderstood somebody, tell him by PM. If you're making a crack about something you think is funny, do it by PM. If you want to talk about something that's of interest only to one other person, do it by PM. Please.

Of course, if you're answering a question or making a comment that might be in direct response to one individual's post AND it would be of interest to other investors of Noront Resources, none of what I said applies.

And there's a middle ground, too. That's what the Off Topic board is for. Please use it.

Let's reserve this board for investor information.

Thanks.

Lar

Board clutter

posted on Jul 30, 09 10:22AM

With the huge volume of posts on this board, I'm going to ask posters to use better judgment about what is sent to this board.

Today, I'm just going to guess that 1/3 of the posts were dialog between two people. That's what PMs are for. It stands for Private Message, but you could also look at it as Personal Message.

If you made a mistake and misunderstood somebody, tell him by PM. If you're making a crack about something you think is funny, do it by PM. If you want to talk about something that's of interest only to one other person, do it by PM. Please.

Of course, if you're answering a question or making a comment that might be in direct response to one individual's post AND it would be of interest to other investors of Noront Resources, none of what I said applies.

And there's a middle ground, too. That's what the Off Topic board is for. Please use it.

Let's reserve this board for investor information.

Thanks.

Lar

New Message
Please login to post a reply