HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

NOT Hole 51

posted on Aug 11, 2009 03:13AM

I don't have facts to support what I am saying here.

As expected, Securities that are committed for $20 million PP, no doubt, have better access to the insider information. Considering the current share price, $2.80 is quite high and without compelling reasons and confidence, it was not easy to be overscribed in a matter of day. The stock option announced on June 30th was not granted to the existing members of BOD. Quite possibly, they or their friends or relatives could be potential clients of the following securities companies.

Dundee Securities Corporation, Genuity Capital Markets, Clarus Securities Inc. and IBK Capital Corp.

None of us could approach Noront and get any information on hole 50, 51, etc. It appears to me that the step-out hole 51 holds the key to recent rising of sp and quick selling of PP. Some said it was 200 - 400 meters away. Drilling at hole 50 was nearing completion at around July 6th. There was more than a week time gap before July 15th. The hole 49 assay results were excellent, but not enough to exchange 70 million shares in less than 3 weeks.

More and more, the following theory is convincing as time passed by....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In courtesy of COS...

hole 50 barren hole 51 hit spectacular massive mineralizations

posted on Jul 21, 09 03:22PM

My working theory is as follows

A pm was sent to me asking why did Clarus not just do a cross trade with a few institutions to get the shares they wanted if they were just planning on trading these shares. They could have gotten it all at a cheaper price. Time tables put the meeting around last Wednesday /Thursday for meeting between Noront and Clarus. Now sources are telling me that hole 50 was barren, it was meant to be. It was used to send down the bhem to get a sensory picture of what is there. It has to be a barren hole for sensor to work. On page 14 of the July 16 presentation ,two nice size deposits sitting beneath eagle one. Where do they get the authority to depict those deposits as such JJ said it was a joke picture_ BULLSHIT That was a presentation NOT is using to show their potential clients eg ClarusThat presentation has to have some validity and I think it is from the BHEM from hole 50. And while Clarus was drooling over the presentation news came into the Noront office that hole 51 HIT '"massive mineralization'" Harvey wanted to say spectacular for hole 49 but they cleaned it up. 51 hit from a step out hole ..we don't know how far but it was enough to make Clarus fall over themselves to accumulate as many shares as possible before Noront is forced to release the news. Maybe Noront told them you have till such and such a time then we will have to move on disclosure.and so they did.

Noront cannot just out of the blue as a artists depiction draw that picture without at least something to substantiate it. pg 14 is their sales presentation.

Could this be a possible building up to a take over. Clarus on their site have stated they are in the business as advisory to help their clients in acquisitions

We also provide strategic advisory services including advising on:

• Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures
  • Fairness Opinions and Valuations
  • Corporate Restructuring

Is this a prelude to a takeover- I don't know. If they are starting a computer generated buying program I would then begin to get suspicious.

It could be just for investing clients but my theory is we hit big and the top is being kept on the lid for a period of time till Clarus can take a position before regulations force Noront to publish the find. ...coswil

New Message
Please login to post a reply