HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Other reasons to buy outside of the NRs that have really convinced me lately...

• RN thought the results were great.
  • FWR (FNC? dammit I forget.) head hadn't seen anything like them.
So the results are awesome! We know that!
  • Dundee seems to have some knowledge about where the other hole is... and we've already heard the word 'similar' being used to describe it's value.
  • NOT's website says 'triple'.
So we have more awesome results coming!
  • (If anyone can add or correct me it's appreciated)
  • And if you want to dream big you can keep the comparisons between the NRs and PP and AUR's handy.
I think there are one or two more points in there that make me think that we already have all the info. And thanks to this board, and it's presidents, we've managed to massage it a few times back and forth.

Even the last NR was pretty much what most of the knowledgable posters (and the rest of us when we weren't having delusions of granduer) expected. Proving I think we all have a good idea what's coming.

I really think we have the edge, and we already know what the releases will be, thanks to Agoracom and the knowledgable posters here!

New Message
Please login to post a reply