HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Dear Retail

posted on Aug 11, 2009 12:08PM

Miskealp You write:

"Cliffs comes out and says they are building a 1.5 billion dollar mine in the ROF and nobody cares"

What I also find funny, is looking at the prices of the various ROF players compared to Noront. , fnc,spq,kwg all up.

Noront is not up. I guess all of us should dump our terrible Noront shares and buy the ones that are up? It's funny that the flow through shares were filled in a blink of an eye and were oversubscribed. Why did they institutions not just buy cheaper neighbour shares. They are the good ones after all . Look they are all up.

What a joke. This reminds me of the first few months of the year. You could take a dart and throw it at any mining stock.They were up and followed the mining trend. Noront since it was such a terrible stock bucked the trend and went lower and did nothing. Nickel was up as well as all base metals and Noront's deposit was worth ...less as reflected by the manipulated stock price. Some good NR's came out and well you already know the answer...no price increase. I thought the following when I watching this....you don't work that hard to get that many retail angry and sell ...without a good reason. I feel this same feeling right now. Noront once again bucking the trend in the ROF. Neighbours up Noront down. same story months ago. All for a very good reason.

How about some honesty for a change. Why not just have a news release like this:

Dear Retail

We urgently want your shares. Please note our recent flow through buying frenzy as proof. Also, please note the high volumes since May. Since you won't give them over willingly how about a little pressure. Please sell. We want your shares. Our over bloated fat bellies are not overbloated and fat enough. We want more fat. Give us your fat damn-it.

Hugs and Kisses,

The non retail group.

New Message
Please login to post a reply