HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Thank you for your post.
I know this is probably not easy to remember but can I ask you a couple of questions. Were visuals readily released prior to the pp April 27,2006, or did this happen after the pp.
I noticed not much NR's and then suddenly after the PP the NR's were plentiful. Actually there were 3 big ones in June 2006 and then July 2 and so on. Also I am wondering if there were competing neighbours of aurliean resources. This May2009 some interesting stuff was happening with not just Noront but, probe, bmk, tme. I posted that Pinetree bought quite a bit more of tme and bmk in May and was surprised to see they owned more than 10% of each. Pinetree owns about 7% of Noront. There is also the issue of fnc. We don't know how much more of each is being accumulated and since it is the same gang I think it is in their best interests to hold off a little big longer for the "details" so the other accumulation can be finished and then release the killer stuff. I think once the killer stuff is released we will see a gentler, kinder Noront. The excuse will be that prior to Jeremy coming (the new hire), they were just too too busy. Now assays are complied faster and details are better and everything is much smoother. It would not surprise me.

I am keeping my eye on the prize.

New Message
Please login to post a reply