HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Fertile imaginations as to market machinations

posted on Aug 12, 2009 01:58AM

Pretty impressive stuff by many board members. I have no clue what the stock will do minute to minute, much less week to week or month to month. Apparently, though, some here really do think they have it all down.

This investing thing - it's an inexact science, really inexact. Way too many variables, and when your dealing with Canadia resource plays, tougher than ever.

Now, people are drawing parallels between NOT and AUR. Well, I hope the parallels obtain, but do folks realize the odds of that kind of share price appreciation happening? You'd think it was even money from reading this board; again, I don't know what the odds are, but they are still high, despite all that has happened and all that we know and all that we think we know, the odds against NOT ever reaching $10, much less $20 or more, are pretty high - obviously that's my opinion and no, I don't know it, but just how lucky are all of us?

Objectivity is long out the window around here. I don't know even 1/10 of what I'd have to know to consider myself objective from a mining business standpoint, but from a stock play standpoint, I've seen a lot and I just hope NOT turns out to be the exception.

New Message
Please login to post a reply