HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Baba: you post

"Now, people are drawing parallels between NOT and AUR. Well, I hope the parallels obtain, but do folks realize the odds of that kind of share price appreciation happening? You'd think it was even money from reading this board; again"

The intention of the NOT-ARU parallels were not intended to draw the conclusion that every aspect will be equal. The # of shares at ARU were 33 million , Noront has about 169 million now. The point I was trying to make was to note some of the behavior similarities. My biggest point was since it looks like we have found Joe Hamilton's"we are one hole away from fame and fortune.", based on the price movement and WHO is buying and HOW much. As in ARU the PP for friends was next and then news started to flow in a nice regular fashion. I believe news after this pp will start to flow and the price will start to move. We can say oh the PP gave them more drill money or Jememy is now helping compile or we can say that the accumulation for the past 16 months is now ready to spring into action. Baba, there are all kinds of patterns to see in this world. If you trade on technicals then you are basically looking at a pattern and thinking the pattern you currently see will behave in the way you have seen from a text book. Someone out there in this world noted a pattern and put a name to it and now you trade based on it. You should always be open minded to some other new pattern.

Kind of reminds me of a story when my daughter was three. She was going to school full time at a Montessori school at that age. When I went to pick her up from school one day her teacher took me aside and we had a good laugh. The children were studing patterns. The question given was circle which does not belong in the group. The picture showed a cat, lion, tiger, and donkey. My daughter circled that the cat did not belong to the group. Her teacher was surprised because it is not what she expected of her. So she asked her why she circled it. To her surprise this is the answer she got. My daughter said the following," The cat does not belong in the group. If you look at the other animals they have solid lines. The cat has solid lines but dashed lines inside the solid lines. The cat is a stuffed cat. It has stiches the other animals are real. "Her teacher almost died. She told her she was right and had found another answer to the question.

My point here, there is more than one pattern to see in life. Never are they 100% such as the technicals that are traded on but they are a guide.

New Message
Please login to post a reply