HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Are we on the brink of a discovery so huge and vast that it would only follow that a buyout by a major would occur? We may soon know. I don't think the price presently matters if this pans out. Once the news, the share price would soar, perhaps a buyin, or better, a few majors wanting badly to have the prize.

That is the scenario that most want. The recent posts on Aurelian have shown the pattern followed in the past. We seem to be attempting to duplicate it.

Also, look to the struggle with Diamond Fields and the need to "own the prize" that caused the bidding war between Inco and Falconbridge.

Also, from the start, this stock was about "A New Score". But, it won't happen unless we can prove that we have enough.

Then you need the management that can guide it to completion.

Two unknowns. What will the final tonnage be? What will management do with the elephants wnen and if proven up?

So far, they are doing very well, and seem to be playing a good game, I know we would like more information, are impatient, and feel left out in a way that perhaps some are not, but in my mind, we should expect this.

I don't think they will sell us off cheap, unless in the end, that is what we are. We may get robbed some, but at that point, we will all have to make decisions on what each of us does as an investor based on how it all unfolds...Exciting.

Vermillion.

Vermillion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply