HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

luncheon

posted on Aug 20, 2009 09:48PM

Hi Everyone,

I enjoyed attending the luncheon and I was very impressed with how well put together it was. Wes is a seasoned speaker and full of confidence. It was nice to see that Alex Davidson , a new board member was also there. Seeing Richard Nemis's smiling face well that was wonderful to see! I was very happy to see Richard acknowleged for his "accomplishment in this discovery" early in the presentation. It was also very wonderful to see so many of the Agoracom posters there and to meet them.

Prior to the luncheon in the reception hall I did catch a glimpse of Patrick Anderson. I did not see him mingle or introduce himself the way Wes Hanson did. Wes just stepped into a circle of people, and very confidently introduced himself and shook hands and started talking confidently.

I don't need to repeat what was said during the luncheon because you have the audio taping to hear it.

What you don't see is the faces of the investors. The room was a mixture of retail and institutional investors. Everyone was glued to their seats during the presentation.

I have heard world class grades mentioned for some time now. It was nice to hear Wes say the words, world class grades and deposit.

I can't quite find the words to express the feeling in the room but I felt goose bumps. I thought, here I sit at a luncheon for a company called Noront Resources Inc. A name that many investors out there don't know yet. What a time to be in this wonderful company. I can understand how some investors must of felt when they bought a 50 cent unknow stock to later see it bear a name that every investor knows. I sat beside a wonderful lady that had been invested in Barrick when it was just a little over 50 cents. Here she is invested in Noront. We have some incredible talent that came over from Kinross and Barrick and one day the Noront name will be just as well known. I feel that.

Before the last question was finished, groups of people were scurrying hurriedly to leave the room. These were not retail from what I could see. During the last luncheon our price went up 1% during the day. Today we went up 6.8%. If you look at todays chart the most positive move occured after the luncheon coincidently when I sawa larger group scurrying to get out the door. I don't think they ALL needed to go to the bathroom in that much of a hurry all at the same time. Have you seen reporters interviewing someone of great interest. You'll have groups of them shoving their microphones near the person . Once the interview is over you see them all running to get back to the station to be first to have their story printed or aired on tv. I felt the urgency here.

I will say this. If I was a major and I was sitting in this room today I would feel threatened by the grades coming out of the ground, the proving up of the tonnage, the sizable land mass around that ring that Noront has and the talent this company is attracting. I would be scared. Thankfully I am not a major I am a shareholder and very happy to be one in this company. I can't think of a better place to have my money.

I am excited for the next chapter.

New Message
Please login to post a reply