HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

OUCH!

posted on Aug 21, 2009 09:00AM

The August, 20th, luncheon was great. Great food, great presentation, great contacts. I had my luncheon invitation autographed by several of the "brass". My request got a chuckle or a smile - hollywood fame!!! If one believes Mr. Hanson, this ROF and NOT's position in it is a big deal; and I'm in on the ground floor (or is it muskeg floor). I'll have the invitation framed.

Mr. Wes Hanson, CEO of NOT gave an impressive presentation. But, one does not brown off the press with impunity. (Like Freddy Mac and Fanny May one is never to big to fail).

A reporter from the Northern Miner was slapped down by Mr. Hanson who stated he would not dignify the former's question with a reply. Even if the question was stupid, a person in Mr. Hanson's position should have fielded his answer more appropriately.

The Northern Miner is a well respected paper. Mr. Hanson must be very sure he will never need the press in his corner to react so negatively. Is he so sure of himself and NOT's ultimate wealth and place in history that from here on out the press will be knocking down his door for interviews?

Shame on you Mr. Hanson.

I introduced myself to Mr. Nemis. We were having a great discussuon (he was saying,"hold on to your shares"), when we were rudely interrupted by one of the directors of the NOT board. He addressed himself solely to Mr. Nemis, excluding me from the thrust and parry. Mr. Nemis chided him for not coming home more often. I gathered our interloper was a northern "boy" whom it seemed was ashamed of his roots. Says a lot about character, doesn't it!

Mr. Harvey, who by the way, is still much a part of NOT (so he says) was very gracious to me. He struck me as not the suit type, and would have been much more comfortable in a hard hat. He answered some questions I had. The man is top notch in my book.

I could delineate more NOT personalities, as I talked to many, but shall stop here.

This luncheon was a promotion, and a good one, no doubt about it. I talked to a few Bay ST., types who seemed to think the jury was still out.

Respectfully submitted,

Gleegee.

Aug 21, 2009 09:16AM
Aug 21, 2009 10:09AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply