HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Aug 27, 2009 09:37AM
Aug 27, 2009 10:00AM
Aug 27, 2009 10:25AM

How does NOT's potential Vanadium holdings measure up to what's in Madagascar with Uranium Star's deposit? That article cast a pretty rosy picture on U-Star's deposit, sounding like it has the capability to feed the world's Vanadium thirst for up to a decade as well as being very easy to mine.

Would this single Van. deposit de-value what we have in the ground?

I wouldn't concern myself with what is in Madagascar were I you. S. Africa has enough Chromite to supply the world. Does that mean ours is worthless? Not at all. Vanadium will be at a premium as we move forward if you read the articles.

From what I understand, there are only about 30 individuals in control for the Chromite market. Remember Rhodesia and the control of diamonds. This Vanadium is in North America. That in itself may turn out to be a blessing that it is.

As for your last statement I can't comment because we don't know if there will be just 1 deposit as you say. What I am saying is that the world is saying "listen up everyone" Vanadium is important for better batteries. Lets get some." Does FWR have Vanadiim also? Could be. If so that make s 2 deposits.

So I say the Vanadium may be placed a little higher on the list of NOT's findings in the future.

There are small gold mines and there are big ones. The extraction tells.

New Message
Please login to post a reply