HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The big boys have supported our SP very well and again today. Dundee and Clarus were up at McFauld's last Friday and came back buying. That is very encouraging to me. No one can predict what the Stock market does but everyone has fun putting their best predictions forward. When I see iceberg bids and accumulation from the same big boys that bought into the PP and that they have spent time with management, visited the camp, have some of the best investment minds around, I feel comfortable with my position in this company, even after 8 straight days of going down.

I believe we had a bunch of stop loss at $1.75 and someone could see this and made a play for them...Good for them (arseoles) and hopefully retail who keep posting these stop losses learn something. However, we are setting up for a very big snap back tomorrow with a Doji and a long tail on our candle. Let's see how the day ends but tomorrow is what I am looking forward to!

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply