HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Great day.

posted on Aug 31, 2009 04:09PM

Glad I decided to spend the time with the family today. This is overall market selloff and nothing to do with NOT. Yes we havent had news and the market wants it but today would have been a bad day to release. Im very confident when I see some of the big houses buying ( Dundee 200,000 ) today. We have to also remember this is the last week of summer and some might pull some of there powder off the table and wait and see what next week brings with everyone back from the summer vacations. With the run up in the summer some of these guys didnt get in and probably want too. So they use these days of market turmoil and drive it down. I am NOT one bit shaken by the past few days. I've learned alot from some of the great posters on here so I am holding strong . This is just my opinion. Now go enjoy whats left of our summer. Junior

New Message
Please login to post a reply