HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Everyone is an "Armchair Quarterback"

posted on Sep 01, 2009 04:24PM

I pipe up ocassionally when things get interesting, however do read most, if not all posts within this forum.

If I had taken advise from any of the posters over the last several days, who knows where I would be!!

What I do see, is that everyone is always correct after the fact. The big boys are doing doing this or the big boys are doing that? What is this? They (the big boys) may have a buy on NOT, so this message goes down to all the retail outlets for the brokers to push to the client. I wouldn't classify this as a big boy strategy. Rather, just another opportunity to make money. To glorify this process beyond what it is, is pumping in my eyes.

We have many on this forum who play the pennies, nickels and dimes. Good. As I have said before , these are the people who will provide liquidity to the longs when or if you need to sell. So as it stands today, my position continues to be long simply because you will experience the greatest gain...period. History has proven this time and time again.

have a great day...Fast

New Message
Please login to post a reply