HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Good Evening All.

First out of the Box... a very hearty..

Happy Birthday to the Birthday Girl. Happy Birthday Jackie. Have a great one.

Pinetree, initially, but only for a nano second i thought " oh right on, the news release!". Realized the jist of your post a nanosecond later, when my crackberry did'nt go off, when i looked at the next post and it was not that of our ever watchfull and informative darlin QQ informin us of the anticipated news release. She's my geiger counter, my early warning system. Like you, i am on the edge. of my seat. Have bought a ROHO cushion to deal with the pressure issues associatiated with long term sitting. lol.

Good stuff this all this anxious anticipatory melodrama over a pending new release.... sure does make things more interesting especially on an up day for the NOTSTERS amongst us. Obama's making healthy waves, Oils holding its own, Natural gas sucks, Vanadiums electrifying and Lithiums being touted around alot by a lot of companies jumping on the bandwagon these days. Things in SA are not going to change anytime soon. Heard a CBC radio conversatation today on REE's and thier ever increasing apparently near dire importance, they mentioned specificallly GWM ( hope that's right) in NewBrunswick i believce. They stressed the ever increasing importance of the IUMS>.

LOL. I felt like calling in and asking the host: do you know where the next great Mining District will be in Canada??? I really get the feeling that despite our ongoing efforts, letter writing etc, etc, that the ROF is still relatively an unknown. Could it be that the Free Press Express has been supressed up to present date and has till now been taking on water and coal and been retrofitted with platinum toilets??? The nonchalant dismissive attitudes of the likes of BNN CNBC etc. etc. alls quiet on the ROF front you can hear a pin drop, that is if you out of earshot of a rig or chopper. heck even FWR has effectively by design clamped the information sphincter up, not a squeek out of em, sure gives one thought of same.

By the way. A hearty welcome back to Hoov. Eight days with no Hoov's a bit much.

Cummulatively, things are beginning to fall into place, great exploration continues heading into leaf change season around Eagle One and the rest of the Ring of Fire. There are 2, 43-101's on chromite working thier way towards fruition, or is it just one???? hmmm. Chrome Cana's staked the claims ajacent to the most logical gravel esker locations and by default the most desired route from Marten Falls into McFaulds Lake. Webiquie talks with NOT. The allweater airstrip should by now be nearing construction at Base Camp. NOTs ordered up the drill for the depths below Eagle One and Forage Orbit Garant has more than likely allready arranged the shippment of Big Richard ( the big drill) into the McFaulds camp for furtherance to the Esker Camp. Cliffs has been relatively silent of late. KWG's applied to the big board. SA just is waning away under its own steam playing into the hands of the North American Chromite producers (future that is) designs of greatness. For what it's worth we are enjoying a reasonable ( severly undervalued ) sp while we sit on on the edge of our seats waiting for news, news that yes, could come any day, any hour, any minute, point is it will come to us when Wes is ready to have it hit the airwaves.

We are right back to where we were a month ago after testing a low of $ 1.69 after 22 trading days including the Labor Day long weekend.

Good stuff.

News is Coming!

New Message
Please login to post a reply