HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Again, show me better grades and/or values per tonne of another explorer and I will admit that Noront is NOT one of the best horses on the track.

I never said that NORONT is not one of the best horses on the track.

as for being in the know on the market expectations - well I think we all know how the market reacts to Noront's NR, if you aren't in the "know", then I'm not sure what you've been paying attention to in the last couple of years.

It's funny how I get attacked for daring to even question today's NR, I'm invested in NORONT 100% and only want to see the SP go up and see amazing NR, but if you think the SP reacts positively to any of the NR's they put out, you've been living in a cave...(no offense cavedude :))

Look, all I said is how I think the market will react to the news, and I get roasted as if I am a basher, and I'm in the know, and other crap.

Relax man, I know it's a good company and it has the nickel, otherwise I wouldn't be wasting my time here, but as a shareholder I am entitled to voice my opinion and ask questions.

Peace

New Message
Please login to post a reply