HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

NR thoughts

posted on Sep 15, 2009 08:24PM

I think we should all just sit back. ( We are entitled to our opinions)They are still hitting good grades. I guess the rumour of hole 51 was just that a rumour. But I think there is still something that has NOT come out yet to produce such activity that we saw in July. We dont trade that many shares on what we have seen so far. We have the goods and all of this argueing on the board just helps those D/T's screw with our stock. Wes going to South Africa was NOT just a casual visit. I cant see our company waste money in tough times to just make a trip over. There are so many things that must be going on in the background that we just dont know about. I still dont think all of the leaks are plugged either. Some new yesturday that news was coming and sold off. I really cant see the the leaks being completely plugged. ( Unrealistic) But they have pluggeg them to some extent. Im sure were already way ahead on the drilling so lets just let them keep turning. Im holding this for the long haul so I think if we keep getting hits this will only improve and we will all being enjoying the next ROF Golf Classic. These are only my opinions and I look forward to hearing any of yours if I agree or NOT we each have our own. Have a good night all and lets see what happens tomorrow. Junior

New Message
Please login to post a reply