HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Stratopod,

It was an excellent post!! Today's market reaction was "sell on the news" unless assay results matched high expectation. I thought there was something triggered the spike with high trading volume in mid July, but it was nothing but speculation. It's no wonder that sp hasn't yet reached $5-8. Also hole 50 was a 200 metre step-out hole (vs 350-400 metre step-out hole in Dundee report).

After the first scan of NR, I read it again and I became much more comfortable with the results. Noront proved there is mineral deposit below 1A. The grade is even slightly higher than 1A's. The grade is even higher as deeper it goes. A fourth drill being capable of reaching 1,500 metres vertically is in active, so hopefully this drill will bring better results below 1C lense.

Selling was spread out across houses, but Anon was surprisingly on the buyer's side besides Genuity, Pension, Haywood, Bolder, etc. This is a good indication that sp will climb up slowly.

The bottom line is that Noront found new resource below 1A and it's at the start line for adding new resources and four drills are currently active to determine the dimensions of the Eagle's Nest lenses in all directions.

New Message
Please login to post a reply