HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

You post... "If the posters on this site can muster 40 green thumbs indicating that they don't find value in my posting, then I'll just observe instead. I would consider this an indication that the regulars here have no need of Sum posts. This is not a problem for me nor do I need to receive any pms on this issue. I'm happy either way."

You miss the point completely... but then when one is so bent on being right they often do (miss the point). Often times you have contributed with excellent posts regarding Noront whether it be interpretation of news or events or just adding to ongoing dialogue. The question isn't whether I or we don't find value in your posting, it is merely your welcoming of a newbie poster. I do not know the poster IAMSUDBURY (I never been near Sudbury for that matter) and why am I coming to his defence (???) Only because I think he or any new poster needs to be given a chance and not be chastized after one or two posts. Initiation at the best of times can be harsh let's rise above this and encourage newbies as well as long time posters (Like yourself) to not be afraid to post. Yes this could be taken OFF-topic, I chose not to.

Justduke

New Message
Please login to post a reply