HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A few facts

posted on Sep 24, 2009 12:41PM

It's hard not to get excited about rumors of big step out holes and many meters of massive sulphides. However, rumors are just that; rumors.....the facts alone are exciting enough. Here are some I stay focused on...

From the latest presentation

-- the massive sulphides from E1A can support infrastructure alone

-- the massive sulphides from E1A are/were valued at $1,500/ton (that was based on lower prices for All the commodities)

Other important facts:

-- NOT has managed to raise money at much higher share prices than the current price

-- NOT has plenty of cash on hand and is agressively drilling the eagles nest; with both, more drills as well as the capacity to drill deeper

-- the latest discovery of the lences E1B and E1C are believed to triple the known resource

-- the intersections in hole 49 alone for both lences E1B and E1C exceed the longest intersection of E1A

-- the E1B and E1C lenses so far have both returned some massive sulphide intersections

-- drill results of the eagles nest continue to include impressive grades of copper and PGE's, which makes the nickel equivalent of > 3% for many meters

-- drilling is done so far with respect to the chrome, a 43-101 is forthcoming; even a positive outlook by genuity only gives about $.20/share for the chrome; Cliffs appears interested in the chrome

-- genuity have a target price of $3.10 for NOT

-- there is lots of chrome in the world, as well as lots of nickel and copper and oil....Canada is successful in mining because we can bring it out of the ground cheaper than most (due to lower hydro costs and high grade deposits); Africa, a large producer of chrome is currently having problems in the area of supplying hydro

-- NOT holds much more land in the area; exploration has only just begun

-- progress is being made with respect to negociations with strategic partners, including first nations and the government

-- little to no value given to a recent discovery of titanium/valadium, which NOT describes as significant....at the very least, evidence that the area is home to an abundance of riches in resources (Note also De beers Victory diamond mine in the area)

-- AT-12 area coming up with some respectable grades of nickel and PGE`s

-- the much anticipated bulls eye target to be drilled soon (JV with FWR)

Just a few facts...I`m sure I missed a few others as well

New Message
Please login to post a reply