HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I just don't know

posted on Sep 30, 2009 12:35PM

I don't like Patrick F'N Anderson, I don't like the things he's done, I don't like HOW he gets things done, but I can't help but wonder why he keeps trying to hijack this Noront train.

It's as though his gang of accomplices have taken control of the train, (if you liken this to an old-fashioned train robbery) and the safe on board is bursting with cash on it's way to the bank somewhere down the tracks, but the bandits are merely the muscle, the intimidators, and they're waiting for their chief conspirator and safe-cracker to board the train before they can collect their spoils.

The passengers on this train ( us) have succeeded in thwarting his attempts to board at every turn, and the bandits have even slowed down the speed of the train ( Share price) to make it easier for P. F'N. A. to get on board.

Now the bandits are trying to make it seem like they'll "go easy" on us if we co-operate. Seems the subterfuge now is "Why would you good folks wanna stay on THIS train? Why don't you do yourselves a favour and get on the next train over? (FWR) It's leaving the station now, and we've all but stalled the momentum on this one...

{Disclaimer: I own FWR but find this recent campaign to get Notties to switch over to perceived greener pastures disturbing after all the crowing that without nickel, the chrome is worthless}

Anyways, I'm not throwing in the towel. I paid for my ticket and I'm riding it to my destination, even if I have to take my shoes off and bang them against Paddy's greedy grasping fingers on the window sill as he tries to climb aboard.

Don't give in to the despair, don't willingly surrender your valuables to these predators. Don't be a victim. Don't fall for the duality they present.

That's my rant, maybe it's of little substance or merit but I've said what I think. If there was no value in this company, why are they fighting like demons for control of it????

~Q~

New Message
Please login to post a reply