HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

As a shareholder of both NOT and FWR, I would prefer a reverse takeover; that being FWR taking over NOT.

First, after what happened with RN. I think RN was much more friendly towards FWR.

Second, I don't like NOT's policy with regards to not reporting on visuals, and lengthy delays on reporting assay results. Every good assay result was met with a subsequently lower share price, to me, indicating prior knowledge by some of the results beforehand. Maybe not the exact %'s, but visual inspection of such to determine beforehand, good results forthcoming. As demonstrated recently, FWR is prepared to keep it's shareholders updated with visuals and hole locations.

Third, I don't trust NOT management. This thing with Windfall....maybe I am seeing it all wrong and that someday it will result in value for NOT shareholders....but, I'm thinking not. Comparing FWR, the spin-off of QUC was a home run for FWR management and it was realized quickly.

Forth, I don't like the way NOT releases news. For example, that original news release with respect to hole 49 was underhanded if you ask me. Really left shareholders up in the air as to specifics, while at the same time issuing cheap shares internally. My opinion is that FWR's news releases appear more timely, positive and upbeat.

Fifth, to date only FWR and it's JV partner KWG have attacted a serious investor; someone who appears to be publicly making plans to move forward.

Regardless, interesting times ahead....for NOT, FWR, KWG, FNC in particular...read the writing on the wall.

New Message
Please login to post a reply