HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"Everyone talks about Cliffs supporting FWR. I for one heard that this is not so. Cliffs wants the area consolidated and if NOT buys out FWR and they only have to buy NOT afterwards, this suits them just fine. For them to come and outbid Noront for FWR does not make sense when you believe they want both and I do believe they want both."

Come on there glorieux! Read up on Cliff's. again, you are stating the very opposite of what Cliff's always practices as their Ling Time Successful Corporate Business Plan.

And:

"Imagine if Cliff's offers cash for FWR and their Chromite and then Xstrata buys Noront to protect their Chromite market. They would flood the chromite market and no one makes money. It is much safer for them to let NOT swallow FWR and then step to the plate and buy Noront."

I will not comment on this presently, as to give an honest response to this would not be in my current best interest!

SUM4ALL; What follows in glorieux's post respecting Mac. What is that to you?

No LOL!

Old Joe

New Message
Please login to post a reply