HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

We were all on both forums complaining about the sweet deal Paul and Joe got. 2 days a week each and JJ running things I guess!!

We complained for a year. What happened? Nobody complaining that they got robbed? I guess everyone enjoys getting robbed.

Well here we go again. Another attempted robbery!!!

Lets jump ahead a year. Lets suppose NOT wins. Who is behind the desk? Wes? Don't think so. Joe? Paul? Warrren? JJ? How much will they pocket after a score like this one?

Remember how NOT treated us shareholders after the take over. Like $hit right? We were nothing but a bunch of bothersome lowlifes.

Remember when we complained about their antics? Remember how the NOT forum split off? Some for some against?

Remember the childish name calling that still goes on today?

Remember!

Remember the PDAC. Going to the NOT booth for nothing and then going to the FWR booth for info and a handshake.

Remember how every one of you at least once envied the way FWR treats their share holders.

Remember the difference in CHARACTER among our leaders.

Put Watson and Don Hoy along side any one or all of them from Noront! Noront staff would be overshadowed. You all know this no matter how you view this issue.

Remember who left the forums and who remained.

Remember the ones who are coming back to flex their muscles and try to sway.

Think back to the nightmare we all just went through. Well they are attempting to cause another one. Same people all over again.

Don

New Message
Please login to post a reply