HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Shocked

posted on Oct 08, 2009 08:38AM

Well, well, well, it looks like some on this board have been participating in some questionable activities and now are turning on themselves. I’m in disbelief that this group had a private alliance (IMO) to manipulate this and other boards to their own gain.

Perhaps I am getting the wrong end of the stick here but after reading some (not all) of this mudslinging I’ve come to the conclusion that you not only can’t trust the BOD but half the so called longs on this board.

And remember I am a long and have been holding for years partially due to these guys.

I’ve watched posters who I trusted switch sides, make false statements, and now you guys are accusing each other of a behind the scenes alliance, who knows what the truth really is. I really can’t believe you guys were trying to manipulate the SP using pump and dump tactics and deceit while all the time telling everyone openly on this forum something quite different.

I for one have lost a lot of respect for many here over the last 24 hrs and I would advise ALL on this board to be very careful who you trust. Do your own DD and read ALL information posted along with the information on the NOT and FWR sites before making any rash decisions about selling or buying.

I stupidly trusted some on this board and now I’m more confused than ever but I can promise you that those days of blindly following some here are over. GAME ON.

Remeber guys you are not only huring yourselves with all this nonsense but all of us too.

Now I not only look ugly on the outside but I fell ugly on the inside as well.

Lance Swago

New Message
Please login to post a reply