HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Whoa......don't worry jacki

in response to by
posted on Oct 08, 2009 04:17PM

...not to worry jacki, your post was fine. It's just the games people play to amuse themselves. If their energy was better spent, they might even come up with a good post every now and then. Heaven forbid they respond by posting, no instead they slam someone while they themselves hide behind a curtain.

And another point, while I'm at it (shouldn't have gotten me started ;)) ...someone tried to bash Hoov and one of his posts earlier today (or late yesterday, can't remember), asking him to just leave the forum. Thank goodness Hoov has the good sense to just ignore this crap, as it seemed as though it was someone trying to get him and his great posts off the forum. Me thinks someone does protest too much.

There are alot of people out there with alterior motives (as always, with everything), so if we can just ignore them, not give them the time of day, and in turn appreciate those good posters who share their ideas, thoughts etc. without strings attached. I'm going to give 3 names here at the risk of excluding others, sorry about that...so thank-you Hoov and QQ and Been There IMHO. (don't let the others disrupt this forum, they are trying to)

So after watching all of the bickering that has been going on here lately, I'm am going to appreciate even more all of the good things in my life, this weekend especially. (and they don't all require money....don't get me wrong, I like $$, but not at someone elses expense)

So in closing, have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone! And for our US friends, your turkey day is not that far off to show appreciation for what we all have.

Take care everyone.

Cheers, MGB

New Message
Please login to post a reply