HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Wild FreeWest

posted on Oct 09, 2009 04:56PM

I have seen crazier things before in my life... But this week of trading is super crazy...

One company announces that they think another company is worth buying in stock so both move up... We now recognize that both companies are undervalued in this deal??? Got me?

Second the company that is to be aquired now is trading in tandum with the offer at the offer price? Explain that one to me - unless the powers at be at FreeWest want to use that as a means to get better than a 4 to 10 ratio, maybe 3.5 shares of Free West to 1 share of Noront... So each of the major investors is dumping money in to try to tip the odds in their favor... knowing that having a high share price for either during this conversion is important for not getting taken advantage of...

One thing is for certain... There is never a dull moment when you are a Noront investor... your either cussing because the stock is plummeting or you are scratching your head saying why didn't I buy more? I knew that was a low as it could go...

I do think the deal makes sense to both parties... FreeWest has a bunch of Chromite that isn't worth anything without Noront's Nickel and FreeWest has a drill or two that Noront could grab to start drilling on Ealge 1... that is a joke...

All have a great weekend..

PR: wait... I: wait... L: wait... LD: wait... I: wait... wait... Rank: wait... Traffic: wait... Price: wait... C: wait...
New Message
Please login to post a reply